Sunday, October 4, 2009

Who Said...

I woke up to a brisk and chilly fall morning and decided that pozole was what I needed to cook today. I quickly made sure that I had all of the ingredients and went about my business in the early morning. All of the sudden, I felt sick. Nausea, cold chills, and sleepiness swept over me, so Kevin told me to go back to bed. When I woke up, the smell of pozole filled the air. Ummm…what a smell to wake up to! I got up, and he served me a bowl of pozole. I must say, it was DELICIOUS. Who said white men can’t make pozole?

4 comments:

  1. that must be your comfort food, that looks yummy! we had that for christmas this past year with my husbands family. his brother made it. my comfort food is actually beans and cornbread and that is what i got up and made today, so that's great we both got our comfort foods today. i feel a little under the weather too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i forgot something, white men can make pozole, they just can't JUMP! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn skippy I can cook some pozole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mami Albina thought it was hilarious that Keven made pozole. But then she didn't understand why you would tell everyone. LOL

    ReplyDelete