Saturday, October 17, 2009

Coldest Day So Far

Today, by far, has been the coldest day we have experienced in Georgia. I didn’t feel like doing anything except being at home today. I slept in until about 9:30 a.m. and then cooked some sopa de arroz. After that, we watched a prerecorded episode of Oprah, and I finished reading my book, started a new book, and did some laundry.

The county fair is going on this week, so we thought we would go out for that. A few minutes later, the Boys Scout stopped by to sell some of that over priced popcorn, and when we opened the door, I felt entirely too cold. Brrrrr… Right then & there, I decided I was NOT going to the fair. The girls went, and Kevin & I stayed home.

Above is a picture of the girls with their coats on and cold weather on their minds.

1 comment: