Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Good Times

We went to Chili’s tonight, and we chatted and played a little while we waited for our food to come. We each talked about our day. The girls talked about school, their friends, and we even reminisced of when we lived in Louisiana. Kevin told me about the “hermanas” that have been hitting on him at work. Hmmm… ANYHOW, we enjoyed each other & our conversations.

Since we are silly at times, Megan & I were caught making monkey faces.

The girls made fish faces and made Kevin and me laugh.
(OH, NICOLE SAW HER PICTURE AND MADE ME REMOVE IT. SORRY....NO PICTURE OF NICOLE MAKING FISH FACES.)

We had a good time being out with our kids and just enjoyed the simple things kids do.
(OK, NOW MEGAN SAW THE PICTURE I POSTED. SHE MADE ME REMOVE IT. --SO SAD. )
Oh, and uh,...don't tell them I posted these pictures of them; they might get mad at me. ;)

1 comment: