Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Missing Kentucky

We have been missing Kentucky and all of the wonderful people we left behind. The girls miss their school and their friends so badly. I feel sad because they have been taking this move rather hard, and I can’t do anything about it. We had a great time living in Rineyville, Kentucky, and an abundance of great memories fill our minds & hearts. Attached is a picture of the girls in Kentucky when they were much younger. Uhhh…I miss those days, and I guess I even miss the snow.

4 comments:

  1. aww, i'm so sorry they are having a hard time. i know moving is tough on them. they do look cute in this photo and that snowman is the cutest thing i have ever seen. i hope that really soon, the girls feel good about their new surroundings. {{hugs}} hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terri for bringing up memories. Now I really miss KY. Those were some beautiful times and I really loved that house. I guess I did not realize how much until now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, ya'll. that was one handsome snowman!

    ReplyDelete