Saturday, October 3, 2009

St. George Catholic Church

Kevin & I like to go church hopping. Of course, we stay with our faith, Catholicism, but we enjoy going to different churches. Some churches offer Masses at different times, and basically it enables us to attend Mass whenever it’s convenient for us, which makes it so much easier for us because we prefer going to Mass on Saturdays instead of Sundays, and Saturdays are usually pretty busy for us.

Today, we found a new church, St. George Catholic Church, and we really liked it. It had the small town feel to it, and the people (and the priest) were very warm and welcoming. We went to Confessions, prayed the Rosary with other church members, and celebrated Mass. Kevin, the girls, and I really felt at home there, so I think this will be the church we will attend regularly.

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I've never heard anyone else call it church hopping. That's what I do every time I move to a different town! I always tend to stay in the more Mexican Churches, feels more like home...

    ReplyDelete