Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dedicated to Nicole

I got up this morning, cooked breakfast, did some laundry, and by noon, I was tired. I got comfortable on the couch and began watch a recorded episode of Oprah. Since my sweet tooth was acting up, I was sucking on a Blow Pop & relaxing on the couch. Seeing how I was still tired and I was too lazy to fast forward through the commercials, I simply closed my eyes, sucked on my sucker, and listened to the commercials.

Suddenly, I was compelled to open my eyes when I heard the low snickering sounds of laughter. Kevin & Nicole were looking at me and smiling, and they were trying not to laugh. I asked them what was so funny, but they wouldn’t tell me, and then they began to laugh out loudly. Well, I found out that Nicole had taken a picture of me (see above pic). She was giving me a taste of my own medicine because I am always taking pictures of them for my blog. I told Nicole that I would post these unflattering pictures of myself with NO MAKEUP and with my morning hair. I EVEN let her take another picture (see pic below).

Enjoy, Nicole Alexis!!!

1 comment:

  1. wow, how relaxing! and how sweet of you to post an embarrasing picture of yourself for your daughter. haha.

    ReplyDelete