Monday, October 19, 2009

Finally

Since it had been raining & was too cold for me to be outside, I hadn’t walked in FIVE days. This really frustrated me. Because I missed walking, Kevin set the treadmill up for me in the garage, but the darn thing only worked for about three minutes and decided it didn’t want to work anymore. As luck would have it, Kevin had to go TDY (temporary duty) and had to go out of town this morning. He said that when he comes back, he would fix the treadmill situation for me.

Today, as I walked outside to go home after work, I felt the sun’s bright rays beaming down on me, and the rays brought warmth into my being, and it felt so good. I quickly rushed home, put my jogging pants on, and slipped into my walking shoes so that I could walk five miles. I was finally was able to go out for a walk, and it was so refreshing. Yay!! I was so excited because I have really missed my daily walks. Oh how I love Mr. Sun.

1 comment:

  1. ok now, tell me, how long does it take you to walk 5 miles? and did you work yourself up to that distance or start out that way...i really want a walking plan but i don't know where to begin. help!

    ReplyDelete