Friday, October 9, 2009

Isn't It Ironic

The day before we left Kentucky, I had a little accident; I backed up into an anchor that supported a power line. Anyhow, Kevin & I have been meaning to take my Explorer to the shop to have it repaired, but the timing was always bad. Since we were both off today, we decided to take it in for repair (see above picture).

As I was following Kevin, we came to a yield sign. I thought Kevin was leaving, (cause he had already yielded) so I checked for traffic to my left and was still moving forward when suddenly I realized that Kevin was still in front of me. Uhhhhhhhhhh…. I ran into my own Explorer with Yipps (Megan’s car). SO, now we have to have TWO vehicle worked on (see picture below).
Isn’t it ironic how sometimes things just don’t go as planned? Aside from THAT incident, it was a good day. Kevin & I were still able to enjoy our day. We went out for lunch and then went to the mall to pick up a few things. We even had time for a nice little nap before we had to pick the girls up from school.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i am glad you made a good day out of this despite what happened. you just might be the first person that i have ever heard of wrecking into their husband...lol. i'm so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $3000 worth of damage! Isn't that a crock of @#)$*

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and did you know the car only cost $11,000? LOL

    Kevin again

    ReplyDelete