Monday, October 5, 2009

Just a Day

Nothing out of the ordinary is going on in our home today. It’s the same old, same old. Kids came home from school, cooked dinner, ate dinner, went walking, and now getting ready to call it a day.

I will share this picture with you guys today. I was playing & editing this photo, when all of the sudden I clearly saw how much Nicole & I look alike. It’s actually kind of eerie. How does God make us EXACTLY how He wants us to be? Even though you can’t see my nose or Nicole’s nose or other facial features, we still look so much alike. I know it’s nothing of relevance, but I just thought I would share.

2 comments:

  1. i was thinking the same thing, you guys look alot alike! wow. that's really cool. my girls don't look like me much at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and BTW, Monday when Mami Albina was with me, I was showing her ur blog. She kept saying how much you 2 look alike!!

    ReplyDelete