Friday, October 23, 2009

Nicole's Friend, Gieko

Nicole has a friend that comes to visit often, and we have named him Gieko (not Geico, but he is a gecko). For some reason, Nicole is always the first to see him. When she comes home from school, he greets her at the door. Yesterday, he EVEN came in the house with her when she came home from school! We laugh, but Nicole doesn’t think it’s so funny.

I don’t know how much longer he will be greeting Nicole and waiting for her to come home from school, so I thought I would take a few pictures of him today.

5 comments:

  1. I keep telling Nicole that's just Geico trying to save her money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You KNOW she doesn't EVEN want to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL u guys are funny. I don't know why but my niece Conchita is fascinated by lizards, oh how she wishes she could have a pet lizard. I bet a pet gecko would be close enough. Tell Nicole to bring him for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, I'll tell Nicole to catch him. She will cringe because she's afraid of him. I too think he might make a good pet. We will try to catch him & bring him to C-City during Thanksgiving. That would be too neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE THAT UGLY THING!!!!
    ~Nicole <3

    ReplyDelete