Thursday, October 15, 2009

Too Much

It’s been a long, long day. The day started with rain, rain, and MORE rain. I got in the vanpool this morning, and one guy would not stop talking. Who wants to talk so much at 6:15 in the morning?.....Uh,…that would NOT be me. (I’m not a morning person at all.)

I made it to work and was super busy all day. Finally, the work day ended, and I hopped in the van to go home. Traffic was horrendous (see above pic), and it took FOREVER to get back to my vehicle. I finally made it the girls' school and found out that Nicole’s little friend needed a ride home. Her friend can't ride the bus because she lives out of district, so what did that mean? It meant that we had a long way to take the friend home. We took Nicole’s friend home and then had to stop by Wal-Mart. Since there’s a McDonalds in the Wal-Mart, we just ate there because we were so hungry.

Finally, we made it home about 7:30 p.m., and I was just BEAT. I literally felt like someone had beat me with a stick.

The highlight of my day was when Megan & Nicole both showed me their report cards. They both made all A’s. Yay!!! Kudos for my babies! I’m so proud of them and their motivation to excel in school. They are both intelligent young ladies who are in the honors classes too! They make Kevin & me so proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment