Friday, October 16, 2009

Electric Car

This is too neat not to share. Whenever we need to make a quick run or go on a quick errand at work (official business, that is, and we only use it on Fort McPherson), we can hop in this electric car and go. Of course there are real cars that we can use, but this is just quick, simple, and fun. All I have to do is unzip the door open, unplug the car, and drive away. It’s a lot like a golf cart, and don’t think I can speed in this puppy; it only goes 20 miles per hour. When it’s time to put it away, we simply plug it back up so that it will work for the next person who wants to use it. (See picture at the bottom.)

The other day, a friend and I drove to a luncheon in this car, and we got all kinds of looks. People were smiling, pointing, and waving at us. It was so funny, and we laughed like crazy women until we made it back to our building. Today, I used it to run an errand, so I picked Kevin up from his work & took him on a little drive. Kevin and I laughed like crazies as I drove down the streets of Fort McPherson. (See picture at the top.)

No comments:

Post a Comment