Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend

Kevin & I spent the weekend with these sassy girls. Yep, they were with us the entire weekend, except when they went to CCD (Catholic Christian Doctrine). It was kind of nice not having to take them anywhere (other than church) this weekend. :) We just relaxed at home.

Megan opened up a Facebook account, so she spent some time uploading pictures, adding information, and acquiring friends.

Nicole was able to work on crocheting her blanket, which is coming along just fine.

Even though we didn't do much of anything, we were together, and we have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. that is always nice to have a laid back weekend. mine was alot of work. my wrists hurt, my back hurts, my legs hurt, and my feet hurt. lol! your girls seem to be so sweet, they must take after their mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole is crocheting?? She'll have to teach me during Thanksgiving break ;)

    ReplyDelete