Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday

I had a really good Saturday with the family. Here are some of the things we did:

-Kevin & I got out of the house alone & put fuel for the truck
- got Starbucks coffee for Kevin & soda for me
-went to Kroger to see if we could find something we couldn’t live without (there was nothing we couldn’t live without)
-dropped off a truck load of clothes the girls don’t wear anymore at Goodwill
-went to Wal-Mart to prepare for trip to C-City
-came back home & cooked brats for breakfast
-relaxed for a bit
-went to the mall (all of us) & spent the afternoon there
-went to the Saturday Mass
-came home & relaxed for the rest of the night

2 comments:

  1. wow, a trip to c-city...i wonder how many of us will be there for the holiday? probably alot. have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a busy day, I wish I could go to the store and find nothing I can't live without

    ReplyDelete