Monday, November 16, 2009

Nicole

I didn’t (and still don’t) have much energy tonight & didn’t know what to blog about. I came upstairs, and saw Nicole, hogging up the computer, working on her homework that isn’t due any time soon. This child is always doing something that I don’t quite understand. For example, I found this picture of her taking a picture of herself in the mirror. And then, just a few minutes ago, she walked out of the bathroom with curly hair and announced that she was going to take her shower. Take a shower and wash that hair??? After she spent the last 45 minutes curling her hair?... I just don’t understand! She does, however, put a big smile on my face. Oh, and I would add the picture with the curly hair, only I am way too tired tonight to mess with the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Haha i just wanted to make sure I liked my hair before I got up early to fix it and then hated it. Love ya!
    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so much like you, she is sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. I was going to say maybe it's a teenage phase, but Sandra is still in it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, well she woke me up this morning at 0446 and guess what she was doing? You guess it, doing her hair. She said she had been away since 0420. AM that is!

    ReplyDelete