Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Nested with Megan

I really don't know why I was so tired when I got off of work yesterday. I was so excited because we were all given a 59 Minute Rule (Govt. employees can't be given an hour off without taking vacation time, so we were given the next best thing - 59 minutes off), and I knew we would get Wednesday off for Veterans Day. Anyhow, I came home early, cooked dinner, ate with the family, and then went to my bed to rest for a while. A little later, Megan came in to watch TV with me, and I fell asleep. Before I knew it, I woke up and saw that I had a missed call. I returned Isabel's call, brushed my teeth, and went back to bed with Megan. Megan & I were awake for a while & had some "girl" talk, and then we both fell asleep. I woke up this morning to find Megan nested in bed with me, which was really nice. It brought back memories of when the girls were little & wanted to sleep with me all of the time. As many of you know, Kevin seemed to always be deployed to some foreign country, so during those times, the girls slept with me.
Poor Kevin. He woke up with a back ache because he slept in Megan's bed. If he finds Megan in our bed again tonight, I BET he wakes her up & makes her go to her bed.

**Since I didn't take a picture yesterday, I just downloaded this picture of Megan that I already had.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't u used to call Megan Mowgli??
    When I would come home from college, I used to sleep with my mom and dad. I think the oldest child will always be the biggest baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww I cant wait to have girl talk with Angelica. Although I find myself wanting her to be my baby & stay little and innocent. And if she winds up being the biggest baby of them all well I guess I might have my wish although not exactly what I had in mind when I am thinking baby.

    ReplyDelete