Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lots & Lots of Treats

In preparation for our Thanksgiving feast, I made Rice Crispy Treats & Cheerio Crispy Treats with peanut butter today. I counted the ones I packed up, and there were 164, and that doesn’t even include the ones we ate. Well, I say that I made them, but I actually had help from the whole family. Megan made a batch, and I made the rest. Kevin & Nicole helped cut them and then wrapped them up individually. Whew! That was a lot of work.



Actually, I began to make these for Tevis (AKA Huevos), my cute little nephew, because he loves the Cheerio Crispy Treats with peanut butter so much. Eat your heart out, Tevis Huevos!

Also, I had to take a pictue of one of my helpers. She helped me so much today. Megan also helped me a lot today by cleaning & raking leaves, but she didn't want me to take her picture tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I love rice crispie treats, 164 is alot! and you have a very pretty helper

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is going to eat all of those? that's alot of treats!...i'm with Carmela, you have a very pretty helper.

    ReplyDelete