Saturday, November 7, 2009

Isabel

My niece, Isabel, (pictured above with her son Diego) began blogging today, and I am so excited. Yay!!! This world need more bloggers. I can't wait to read her blogs, as she will be blogging about how she will "bless" someone each day. From what I understand, she does something nice for someone each day. What a neat concept. It makes me want to be nicer to people, and I hope her idea spreads like wild fire. (Check out her blog listed under my blog list.)
Let me tell you a little about my niece. She is very thoughtful and will call me (and some of her other aunts) out of the blue just to say hello or to chat. AND, when we go home (C-City or Sweetwater), she always makes the time to come see us wherever we are, which is really nice because we are always pressed for time, and it's difficult to make rounds to everyone's house. Of course, that make me feel special because I can tell that she really want to see me. Thank you, Isabel for being so thoughtful and making me feel like a special tia.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was crazy to see my picture on there. You are sooo sweet Theresa. Thanks so much for helping me.

    ReplyDelete