Monday, November 2, 2009

The Claw

We went to Wal-Mart tonight, and while we were there, Megan kept wanting to take my quarters. I knew what she wanted the quarters for, so I told her that I didn't have money to throw away on The Claw or any other video game machine at Wal-Mart. Come to find out, you can actually play The Claw by scanning your Wal-Mart receipt. The girls thought that was the neatest thing, so they dug through my purse to find more receipts. After they used up all of my receipt to scan so that they could play that stupid game, they resorted to looking for receipts in the trash can!!! Those silly kids!!! I don't know why they love those machines so much. Really, they NEVER win anything. Oh, and if The Claw were to have picked up a toy, they would have won a Pac Man ball that could be hung on something....... ??? Like my old saying goes, "It's just what we NEVER needed."

1 comment:

  1. you can use reciepts? that's awesome! that is a great picture of your girls, the look on their faces says it all!

    ReplyDelete