Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday

Where did my Saturday go?.... Let's see. I got up around 9:30 a.m. and cooked breakfast for Nicole and me. Kevin took Megan to her cross country meet although Megan wasn't scheduled to run because her leg has been hurting. After breakfast, I went walking (5 miles), came back, showered, and was about to curl up with a book when Nicole asked me to take her to Ashley Park (an outdoor mall). So, I got up, took her to Ashley Park, and then we decided to catch a movie while we were out. We watched Tyler Perry's newest movie, "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" and then came home. By the time we made it home, it was about 8:30 p.m. Once home, Kevin wanted to pick up a few groceries, so out we went to Wallie World. By the time we got back home, I was SO tired and wasn't feeling well. I jumped in the shower and then got comfortable under the blankets, AND THEN....I sunk into a deep sleep. AND that my friends, was the end of my day. (I didn't even have time to take a picture or blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment