Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Power of Prayer





Are you experiencing some type of difficulty in your life today? If so, pray the prayer below. It is very powerful.








Dear Heart of Jesus:

In the past, I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask you this very special one (mention favor). Take it dear Jesus and place it within your own broken heart, where your father sees it. Then, in your merciful eyes, it will become your favor, not mine. Amen.

As you all know, we moved to Georgia and have a house in Kentucky in which we are obligated to make payments on. We prayed the prayer and asked the Sacred Heart of Jesus for help so that we could sell our house. We moved out of our home on August 7th, and would you know that we had TWO offers to buy the house on that same day! Two couples were competing for our home. It was amazing because one couple even offered to give us $2,000.00 more than what we were asking for. So, before we left Kentucky on August 8th, we started the paperwork to sell the house. Since it takes a while to close on a home, the purchasing couple has moved in, and they are paying us rent until the closing date. Isn’t it amazing?..... Coincidence? I think not!!

Say this prayer for 3 days, promise publication and your favor will be granted. Never known to fail.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! You didn't tell me this...glad you are publishing a blog - maybe I should do this. Thanks for sharing the prayer. I am using it and I hope you will pray for me too - that I get a teaching job where I'm supposed to be, making a difference in children's lives and the money we very much need at this time. Thanks again!

    Love,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa, this really worked!!! I was at my wits end about this ENG II class that I had enrolled in 3X and dropped 3X over the last year. I was taking it for the 4th time and realized the D I had wasn't going to allow me to move on to Advance Writing. Well I submitted my final paper in this class and I prayed this prayer. I prayed it again the next day and I told the Lord that I know it may seem supeficial to ask for a C in my English class but I cannot mentally or financially afford to take this class for a 5th time. I prayed and put it in His hands. And girl, I checked my grade today and there it was, a C!!!!! I've never been that happy for a C before but this class was very difficult for me. Now it's over and I only have 3 more classes before I graduate. Thanks soooooo much for sharing this prayer. i really needed it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete