Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day



Labor Day for us was a day of relaxation & a day to get caught up on school work for Megan. We made a very familiar trip to Wal-Mart to get some groceries and took Nicole to get a hair cut. Megan has had homework coming out of her ears, so she didn't want to go with us. Instead, she stayed home a read her Jackie Robinson book. After we had lunch (quesadillas, chile, and chorizo), Kevin went down for a nap. Oh, how he LOVES his naps. Nicole, sat on the sofa & watched a movie. Later in the evening, Kevin & I went on our 5 mile walk and then came back home and had watermelon to cool off. Even though we didn't do much of anything, I had a great day with the people I love.

**I didn’t include a picture of Megan because she didn’t want me to take a picture of her. She is getting tired of me taking pictures. Maybe she will change her mind later.



2 comments:

  1. I wasn't really sleeping. I was just posing for this picture so Theresa would have something to blog about. Everyone knows I do not like to sleep in the daytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha sure sure daddy
    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete