Thursday, September 10, 2009

Choice A or Choice B...


I took Nicole to the eye doctor today so that she could have her eyes examined. The child claimed that she couldn't see very well with the Rx she had. The doctor examined her eyes and confirmed that indeed she needed a new prescription. As usual, there was waiting involved, so I did what any sane parent would do, when bored, and played around a bit.

Which glasses do I look better in? --Choice A at the top or Choice B below?.... Be honest!










I hope I didn't embarrass Nicole too much.

3 comments:

  1. I choose B. It reminds me of the 80s. LOL. I love me some 80s. Don't hate cause you ain't 42 (fixing to be 43) like I am.

    Kevin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I just learned I have to get glasses too. I still have the prescription in my purse in denial about actually filling it. :)

    ReplyDelete