Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No Walk Today

I didn't walk this morning not only because I was feeling sluggish but because it was wet and cool outside. Instead, I read a book about a woman who, only after her husband's death, discovers that he has utterly betrayed her. The book title is The Pilot's Wife, by Anita Shreve. It will make you wonder if you REALLY do know those people close to you. I have had this book for barely 24 hours & I only have two more chapters to read. It’s one of those books worth staying up late for....for me anyway, since I don't have to go to work tomorrow morning. :D

By the way, I had to stop reading the V.C. Andrew's book because it was giving me nightmares. Her writing is sinister and morbid, but I have to say that she has written some pretty good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment