Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Day to Relax

Sundays are days for relaxation. I woke up to find Kevin watching cartoons in the living room, and Megan was in the kitchen slurping up the last of her waffle & syrup. I sat on the couch with Kevin and then he said he would make some breakfast. Since I don’t really care for the typical breakfast foods (eggs, pancakes, oatmeal), he made steak & gravy for me. He also made some rice, and it was just delicious. After breakfast, we went to church and later went to Sonic for some drinks. The weather was so nice, so we sat outside and waited for our order. While we were there, I took a few pictures with my phone, and Nicole took one of Kevin bugging me. He likes to make faces when I want to take pictures. That man drives me crazy sometimes. Just look at the picture below.


No comments:

Post a Comment