Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Publix After Work

We stopped at Publix (a local over priced grocery store in our neighborhood) after work in hopes of finding something to cook for dinner tonight. Dinner time is always a challenge. Everyone is hungry & tired, and we all have something we need to do.

Today, Kevin suggested we have a taco salad; it's quick, easy, and everyone likes it. So,....Kevin was looking for some taco mix in the spice section.

Even though I helped him grab the ingredients, I looked for shampoo while we were there.
(OK, so my pictures are not in the proper order. Sorry. It takes a while to upload pictures, and since I didn't want to upload them again, in the proper order, I just left them.)

1 comment:

  1. at least you upload pictures at all. i barely have patience to do one a day! you look great as always!

    ReplyDelete