Monday, May 17, 2010

Nicole's Monkey



Nicole just loves to crochet. Her latest creation was a sock monkey. It turned out too cute! She made it especially for my sister Delia and mailed it out to her along with the two towel toppers she crocheted. The towel toppers allow her to hand the towels from the stove. The word "love" was embroidered on one towel. Nicole is the smartest and most creative person I know! When I grow up, even though she is younger than me, I wanna be just like her!!!!


(Posted by Nicole Alexis Rogers under my Mommy's blog. ;D)

1 comment:

  1. i had to catch up on all of your posts! i love these crochet towels, and love seeing a young person being so creative! i will pay her to make me some of those. she is inspiring me to be creative... i love it!

    ReplyDelete