Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Appointments..... :(

I had several appointments that I wanted to get out of the way today. For one, I had to go to the dentist to have my filling repaired, and then I went to the doctor to see about the foot pain I have been having. As you all know, I'm no doctor, but I self diagnosed myself anyway and told the doctor that I had a bunion. The doctor confirmed that indeed I have a bunion and suggested that I go see a podiatrist to see what he/she can do about my bunion. I'm not sure when I will be able to go, so in the mean time, I will just be wearing flip flops. So, if you see me wearing flip flops at inappropriate times, it's 'cause of my bunion.



:) Megan just asked me if I was a little embarrassed to show my BUNION, and I said no. After all, you all are my friends (and family), and a bunion is NO laughing matter. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment