Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Farewell Luncheon

My farewell luncheon was today at Chili's. Here are a few pictures of some of my coworkers I will miss. I am so going to miss Owen (in the yellow shirt) and Mr. Ryan (3rd person to the left of Owen). :/

Below are Fred & Roger. They sat by themselves because we were out of room. :(



More of my coworkers.....I guess I am going to miss these characters too. Some just crack me up.


Ahhh....waiting of the food to come....


Below are two people that I will miss so much - Raymond & Lee.


Yay....the food began to arrive. Service was REALLY, REALLY slow. We arrived at Chili's around 11:15 & finally were able to leave at about 1:20 or so.


Me & the gifts I received from my coworkers as I arrive home from work.



Here is what was in the gift bags.


A pen with MY name on it. :) Nice!


1 comment:

  1. Awww...Theresa you brought a tear to Owen's eye:)

    He will miss you too! BTW, it was great to meet you the other day!

    ReplyDelete