Sunday, December 20, 2009

Nicole's Sick

Nicole hasn't been feeling well since Friday, and she has been telling me that her throat has been hurting. Today we went to several stores trying to find Christmas gifts for Kevin's coworkers, and I could tell that she wasn't her normal self. When we made our daily trip to WalMart, she said she didn't want to stay there long. I was kind of shocked when she said that! Anyhow, we came home, and I told her to take her bath & get ready for bed. After her bath, she watched TV on the couch & fell asleep. When she woke up, Kevin took her temperature & she had a 101.2 temperature. My poor baby. :( I think we will take her to the doctor tomorrow because she said that her American Government teacher had strep. Geez, I hope Coach Kimes didn't give her step for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment