Friday, December 11, 2009

My Day Off

I was so ready for today to come, as it's my day off. YAY! I was able to sleep in and do whatever I wanted to do. Here's how my day went:

1. Slept in to 0630 (normally I get up at between 0500 & 0515, so yes, I slept in) and jumped on the treadmill for an hour
2. Showered & took the girls to school
3. Got on Facebook
4. Talked to mom on the phone
5. Got on Facebook AGAIN
6. Cleaned the house some
7. Laundry
8. Cleaned a little more
9. Cooked dinner early (wanted it to be ready so the girls could eat when they got home...they are always so hungry after school.)
10. Baked the cake pictured above
11. Picked the girls up from school
12. Sat & chatted with the girls while they ate
13. Facebooked some more
14. Sat with Kevin while he had dinner
15. Watched TV with Kevin & took a nap on the couch (wasn't feeling so well)
16. Got up for a while
17. Got ready for bed & called it a night

Hey, doesn't that cake just look DIVINE? Ummmm...it was a fudge frosted cake. Psst....I must confess something. I didn't actually bake it; it came from Walmart. I did, however, eat lots of it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well I posted a comment but it didn't go through so here is another attempt but the cake looks super yummy & I was going to compliment you on how good it was and now I need to give compliment the praise.

    ReplyDelete