Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day this year had LOTS & LOTS of yummy CHOCOLATE. Kevin bought the girls & me each a box of chocolates (In case you are wondering where the 3rd box is, Megan took HER box upstairs...probably so that I wouldn't get my hands on it), a stuffed teddy bear, and he had flowers delivered to my work on Friday.

Here's what I bought Kevin for Valentine's Day. I wonder why the bowl isn't full of chocolate kisses anymore. Kevin LoVeS Hershey's Kisses, but of course, you can probably tell.
We went to Mass in the morning, and right after church, I took him to Johnny Carino's for some Italian food. Well, I didn't exactly take him; he drove, but I suggested the place.
I also sent him the picture below in a text. (Friday, when I came home from work, Kevin & the girls were out of the house. The snow was so pretty, so I wrote him a message for him on Megan's car and hoped that he would see it when he returned home. Since the snow kept coming, he didn't notice it.) It's a good thing I took a picture of my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment