Saturday, February 20, 2010

Outdoor Walking Days are Back!

Who would have thought that the weather would be SO nice today? Just a week ago we had snow, and today, the temperature was up to 62 degrees. Oh my, I'm so happy! For those of you who know me well, you know that I HATE the cold weather & love the summer temperatures. I know 62 isn't too hot, but it was nice enough for Kevin & me to go walking. I REALLY have missed my outdoor walks.
Here are a few pictures of the pond that I love to walk around when the weather is nice. I especially like that I can just walk out the door & begin walking because it's so close to our house.

Tomorrow's high is suppose to be 66 degrees. Can you guess what I plan on doing tomorrow? With temperatures like this, I shouldn't have to use the treadmill much. :D

1 comment:

  1. those are some GREAT pictures...very pretty surroundings you have there. it snowed here today so, no walking out here. maybe in another week or so? i hope.

    ReplyDelete