Friday, February 26, 2010

Off to See My Momma!

Since Mami Albina was having her 80th birthday party on Saturday, the girls & I took Friday off & headed towards west Texas. Here's what the girls did on the plane. Nicole relaxed.....
...while Megan worked on her homework.

Once in Dallas, we took a shuttle to get a rental car & off we went to Sweetwater to meet the rest of the family. My mother didn't know that the girls & I were going, so she was a bit surprised.


We LOVE our trips to west Texas to see our family. (Pictures will follow. It will, however, take me a while to upload them into my blog.) :)

1 comment:

  1. awww fun! i didn't know you were in west texas, you were so close! i like your photos of the weather as well, it's always nice to see the scenery in other states.

    ReplyDelete