Friday, January 22, 2010

Just Pics..

So, I have been super busy & therefore get super tired lately with work & family. Here are a few pics. Above & below: Megan's Cross Country Sports Banquet.

Below: Megan & two other 10th graders.

Megan headed to her seat.

Nicole & I were enjoying some of the food.

Nicole & Kevin

Below: The cross country girls at their table.





Kevin & me

Nicole

Below are a few pics of Nicole & me. Megan, of course, didn't want to take any pictures. :( So, Nicole & I took a few. It was such a beautiful day, and the temperature actually rose to about 65!!







Below: Another day at home....Nicole was hanging out with Kevin in the living room.


My pretties wanting to go to the mall on a Friday evening.

Since the girls wanted to go to the mall, we dropped them off & then Kevin & I had dinner together....alone. Of course, the girls weren't too far away. They too went to Five Guys in the mall & had burgers.

Oh,....Kevin & I were just hanging out at home on a Saturday....just relaxing. Sometimes I think we are boring people, but I do enjoy being home with my family.

Being silly & taking pictures of ourselves on the couch. I guess we should act our ages!

2 comments:

  1. great pictures!!!! ...how do you stay so thin? i am amazed because i cannot even lose 5 lbs without major efforts. also, how do you upoad so many pictures...mine takes forever to upload photos so i usually just settle for one. comment me back and tell me so i can quit wondering, k? lol. thanks.

    ReplyDelete