Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to School

Today was the girls' first day back to school, and with the new year came a new semester for them along with new classes. I'm so excited for the girls! Here's what they are taking:

Megan is taking Advanced Chemistry, Health, Advanced Biology, and Advanced Math.

Nicole is taking Advanced Literature, Spanish II, Advanced Math, and Journalism.

WOW! I can tell that we are going to be very busy. I must say though, I am so very proud of my girls. Not only are they good girls, but they are studious, and I never have to get on to them about doing their homework. Oh, and did I mention that they are straight A students? :) OK, I'll stop now 'cause it sounds like I'm bragging about them, but I will continue to pray for God's continual blessings.

2 comments:

  1. we are all proud moms here in blog world so by all means, brag! that is awesome!!! tell them to keep up the good work. we have never had that scenario at our house. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are smart and beautiful like their momma and daddy (don't want to leave Tio Kevin out)...

    ReplyDelete