Sunday, August 30, 2009

Relaxing


I just finished reading a book that I thoroughly enjoyed entitled That Devil’s No Friend of Mine, written by J.D. Mason. I found this book in the public library's newly released book section, so I decided to give it a try. Because I enjoyed her book so much, I plan on reading other books she has written. It's raining right now, so I probably will not go to the library today. Instead, I'll read My Sweet Audrina, by V.C. Andrews. I read the first couple of pages, and it seems like an interesting book. Since I have been home, I have taken time to enjoy reading. It's so relaxing to grab a book, go outside & take in some of the sun's ray, and read. I just love it!

Hey, I have to tell you all that someone very special called me while I was blogging, and he just made my day! :) My brother, Daniel, is such a sweet man, and I am so happy that he called me today. I have been thinking of a lot about him lately and was going to call him today, but he beat me to the phone. Isn't it nice when you hear from someone who has been on your mind? He and his BEAUTIFUL wife Chris are just the sweetest couple!!





No comments:

Post a Comment