Friday, August 28, 2009

A Rainy Day







The day began with rain – LOTS of rain. Kevin took the girls to school today, since he’s on Leave (vacation time for all you non-military folks) while I stayed in bed being lazy. Lunch time rolled around and I hadn’t cooked anything, so Kevin and I decided to go out for lunch. We went to Cracker Barrel and had some good ole fashioned country food. I had a country fried steak, with a healthy side of delicious hash brown casserole, while Kevin, who is much more disciplined that I, had a grilled chicken salad. We sipped on ice cold tea and enjoyed our meal. It was such a nice meal out, but I must admit that I felt guilty for going without Megan & Nicole. Kevin told me not to feel guilty because they don’t even like Cracker Barrel much anyway. I still missed them because we always take the girls with us. On our way out, we took a few pictures. Kevin was sitting on a Georgia rocking chair, and I wanted to play checkers.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog Spot Theresa. I like the comments about your husband. You are so beautiful and SEXY!

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete