Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back again


OK, so I have neglected the blogging I started back in May....

Let's see. What has happened since May?... Well, we moved to Georgia in August. Kevin is now stationed at Ft. McPherson, and we live in a little town about 30 miles away from Atlanta. It's a really nice community, and the weather is just WONDERFUL. It's hot and humid - just the way I like it. :) There is a pond really close to our house which has a paved path around it (I call it my track), and I just love to exercise on it every day. Since I am not working right now, I take the girls to school, and after I drop them off, I begin my workout. I try to walk at least 5 miles each day. I have to admit that I get lazy at times - especially in the mornings, but for the most part, I am excited about being out among the beautiful tree & enjoy the fresh air. It's really refreshing and makes me feel fantastic!! I even drag Kevin along with me sometimes, and he enjoys it as too. It gives us some one-on-one time and allows us to do something we both enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. This track is probably my Mom's favorite thing about the house. She likes "to get her workout on." I'd say she is doing real good, wouldn't you?
    Mommy I love you so much, thamks for all that you do, espically the home cooked meals when i get home:)
    --Love, Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this your house? it's beautiful! i have been to Georgia once to see my inlaws in Ft.Benning. it was really pretty. i have friends scattered now from Cali to Georgia! wow. i can't believe you walk 5 miles a day? i have done that before but i usually cut it short to just a couple of miles. good job girl! tell me your secrets.

    ReplyDelete