Thursday, November 11, 2010

Off for Veterans' Day

Both Kevin & I had Veterans' Day off. So, what were we suppose to do? The kids had school, so we couldn't bring them along with us. We started by going to Wollie World to get Kevin some glasses. Now that he's almost in his MID 40's, he needs help seeing. Of course, he was just being silly & tried these glasses on. I took a picture of him & sent it to Megan & Nicole, and I told them that THESE were the glasses he wanted. Nicole quickly sent me a text & told me not to let him get this pair. hehehehe....
Around lunch time, we went & had some BBQ. Yummy! We ALWAYS go to Smoky Bones when we have a day off together & the girls are in school. Do we feel badly for not taking our children? No, we have taken them to Smoky Bones & they really didn't care of it. So, that's where we go when the kids are off at school

Later, we came home & relaxed on this comfy couch. Oh how I love this couch. :) Ahhhhh...it's like Heaven in my living room. :) I took a nap on it, and Kevin napped on the floor. Later, we were just being silly while the girls were out of the house.

We had a nice day off. AND, do you know what made it better? The fact that we had Friday off too! :) I just love 4 day weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment