Thursday, November 11, 2010

No Kiddos

So our kids left us all by ourselves on Friday night. Since Megan has a J.O.B. at Five Guys now, she had to go to work. Her friend Yazmin came over for a few minutes after school & then they both left for work. Yazmin too has a job. She works at the Salad Express & Megan helped get the job. It's really funny because these two eateries are right next to each other. :)

Nicole too had something to do. She went to a friend's house to help her babysit, and she spent the night too.

Here's Nicole trying to get her stuff ready before she left. Kevin & I were telling her to stay with us, but she wanted to go.

Again, Kevin & I didn't know what to do without our girls. I went walking, and later, Kevin & I went to see a movie. We saw "For Colored Girls" (or something like that). I really thought it was going to be better because it's a Tyler Perry movie. My advice to you,....don't go see it. Wait until it comes out on DVD.



No comments:

Post a Comment