Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day Celebration - Ft. Benning, GA

We celebrated the 4th of July at Fort Benning, GA. There was a huge celebration, which was a lot of fun. There were lots of games, yummy food, beer, loud music, fireworks, and lots of people. We had a blast!

The girls got patriotic tattoos. Kevin & I relaxed outdoors the entire day. Boy, was it a HOT and humid Georgia day!

Megan waiting for the fireworks and tried to keep cool by drinking fluids....
..Still waiting for the darkness to come..

Megan & me.

My big babies.... They both decorated sand bottles & placed their bottles in this little tiny box.

I only downloaded a few pictues today, but maybe I'll add more pics later. It was a wonderful day. Poor Kevin - Even thoug he was tired, he drove all the way home. The girls and I slept the hour & a half it took to get home.











No comments:

Post a Comment