Saturday, July 24, 2010

Blueberry Pickin'

Not too far from where we live, there is a place where we can purchase fresh fruits & vegetables. There is an "unmanned" vegetable stand where you simply select your fruits/veggies, pay for them (using the honor system), and leave.

Not all of the fruits are sitting on the table. Today, Megan & I went blueberry picking. We enjoyed going thought the blueberry bushes picking out the berries we wanted. There was a little problem, I must admit. I think I ate more berries than I put in the container. Those little berries are delicious.

Because it was so hot outside, Nicole waited in the car. Of course, I kept the car running so that she could stay cool. Yes, we did share the blueberries with her later. (Funny how Nicole is allergic to many fresh fruits/vegetables, but she doesn't have a problem with fresh blueberries.)

Megan, the blueberry pickin' chick.

I just love the hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment