Thursday, March 4, 2010

Megan's Choice

I was craving carne asada from La Parilla, but Megan didn't want to go there. Instead, she wanted Olive Garden, which is NOT my favorite place to eat; however, it's one of Megan's favorite places. Uhhhh....so we went to Olive Garden and had a pretty good time. Here's are some pictures of what i enjoyed the most. The salad & BREAD STICKS. Ummm....I'm sure I'm sitting on those bread sticks right now because they have a tendency to go straight to my seat!

The company was great - my Megan & me.

More great company - Nicole & me. There was a problem....since it's not one of my favorite (or Nicole's) we couldn't decide what to order. We did enjoy the bread sticks & salad, but we did have to order something in order to get those for free. Megan, on the other hand, knew exactly what she wanted, so she ordered the eggplant parmigiana.

Finally, we decided on lasagna, which was OK. My pleasure came more from the company, verses the food.

1 comment:

  1. my oldest girl loves olive garden too... i love the breadsticks and salad, and always order the cappellini.....mmmm. tell Megan i will take her to eat there anytime and you guys can go eat mexican food. i have noticed she doesnt' seem to like mexican food, right? she is such a BEAUTIFUL girl Theresa!

    ReplyDelete