Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Day

I can't believe that I slept in until 1030 this morning! Now, THAT'S exactly what weekends are for. Since we went to Mass yesterday, we had the day to do whatever we wanted, so I got up, showered and got ready with Megan. We chatted, shared makeup & enjoyed the rest of the morning. After everyone was ready, we went to lunch at TGIF's. It was actually pretty good, although we hadn't been to a TGIFs since our trip to New Orleans back in 2004. Later, we hit the mall.

At the mall, Kevin & I decided to let the girls look around, and we did our own thing. We went to my favorite (Cinnabon) and went to several stores. After a while, we grew tired & sat down to watch people go by. As we sat there watching people go by, I examined Kevin's "Five Finger" shoes just a little closer..... hehehehe.....They are kinda neat. (See picture below.)

Here's Kevin showing off his shoes.
Can you tell we were entertaining ourselves while we waited for the girls? :) I'm happy that Kevin came with us to the mall. If he wouldn't have come with us, I would have been sitting by myself while the girls shopped. I actually thought that Kevin would have rather been home watching the Dallas Cowboys play. He did mention that he would rather be with us. :)






1 comment:

  1. i'm liking those shoes. i would like some to run in on the treadmill...i read that running barefoot is actually better for your knees. i think losing 40 pounds would be good for my knees too. ;) hope your family is doing well, i have been a slacker on reading blogs and blogging myself. it was good to come and 'see' the family again. take care!

    ReplyDelete