Friday, August 6, 2010

Girls Day Out

Yay! It's finally the much anticipated Friday! :D :D I took the day off to have a "girls day out" and to get ready for Kevin to come home. We had a very nice lunch at Taco Mac, and then we went off to get pedicures.
I had to embarrass the girls a bit, so I tried to attack "the feet." LOL
I was wishing I had all of their tools and gadgets at home to have our own pedicures.

But, as you can imagine, it's nasty work. Hehehehe....
Some things are better left for the professionals.

After the pedicures, we went to shop & look around the downtown, historical part of Newnan. We had a really good day until the day had to end on a bad note. Due to bad weather, Kevin's flight was cancelled. He tried to book other flights but they too were cancelled, so we had to spend another day without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment